Sunday, March 3, 2019

Paper Players



This is theme week at the Paper Players Challenge and Anne Marie has chosen Spring Fever! Yay for longer days and the thought that spring is just around the corner!  I am SOOO ready!

I went with a navy blue and spring green color combo and used a pop of yellow similar to the inspiration photo.  The Hello Spring stamps and dies were my starting point.



I stamped the word background twice with navy ink over a smooshed background that was created using Twisted Citron distress ink on watercolor paper. I stamped the flower and leaves with Navy ink over scraps of yellow and green water colored paper.  The hello sentiment was white embossed on navy cardstock.

STAMPS: Hello Spring (Neat and Tangled); Spring Flowers (Simon Says Stamp).
DIES: Hello Spring (Neat and Tangled); Spring Flowers (Simon Says Stamp).

We'd love to have you join in this challenge!  For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their creations HERE.

6 comments:

laurie said...

Gorgeous spring card...love it!Fun background too.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the background on this!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This card is the epitome of spring Wanda - it sums the season up perfectly! I adore the navy and yellow colour combo and the bold flower and spring diecut complete your card perfectly.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Wanda! I am so in love with the background on this card. The colors are so pretty!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, I love this color combo! So Springy! Yes, I am ready for warmer days! I love that background stamp and that pretty yellow flower! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is so pretty and perfect for Spring, Wanda! I love that background stamp and the colors you used are so fresh and fun.