Sunday, March 10, 2019

Crazy 4 Challenges



It's been awhile since I've played along with the Crazy 4 Challenges, but the theme is to use flowers this week, so that's a no brainer for me since it's my fave subject to stamp! 



This is one of those cards that doesn't make me happy when I hold it (for you Marie Kondo fans...you know what I mean!).  I colored with Zig watercolor markers and just wasn't satisfied with the end results.  I'm going to need to practice some more! The color combo is one from a former Color Throwdown challenge and got rejected (by me) as a sample for that week - lol! I guess I was feeling guilty, so brought it out again and am posting it for the C4C floral challenge.  The sun was finally shining today and warmed things up into the upper 60's and THAT definitely made me happy!  :-)

STAMPS: Hello Lovely (Concord and 9th)

No comments: