Sunday, March 10, 2019

Paper Players




We have a color challenge this week at The Paper Players Challenge and Claire has asked us to use colors of the rainbow! The gallery should be a happy showcase of color! 

I started by brushing irregular stripes of paint from Mijello Mission Gold's palette. I really like the vibrant shades of their colors!

I splattered some hot pink paint over the rainbow then layered
the fun sun and popped it with foam tape.

STAMPS: My Sunshine (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Bumblebee Yellow, Sunshine (Reverse Confetti).
DIES: My Sunshine (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their posts HERE.  We hope to see you in the gallery!

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! This is wonderful, Wanda! I absolutely LOVE the watercolored rainbow! Your sentiment makes me smile! You certainly made my rainbow challenge shine, My Friend! Have a super week! XX

laurie said...

Your rainbow is gorgeous! SO vibrant...love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wanda your bright rainbow is fabulous!! I love the loose painted strokes with your sun as the focal point. I used to sing this song to my niece as a baby every day - sweet memories!

Windy Ellard said...

I just love your water colored background and the splatter...such a fun card!

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful way to create a rainbow of stripes! I LOVE the sun...and the sentiment! This will be a day brightener for the lucky recipient!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wanda, this is simply adorable! You can’t help but smile with the happy colors and that sweet sentiment. I love it!