Monday, March 11, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch


I was intrigued by Donna's sketch for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge and decided to flip it upside down so the circles were at the top of my card. I'll have to confess...I had this card base in my leftover pile for a long time and I just never got around to completing it with a sentiment.  I'm really loving this brushed lettering style font that The Stamp Market used for this recently released thank you die!  It doesn't show well in the photo but I layered a shiny gold die over the white shadow die with the sentiment.



No stamping involved with this easy peasy card! Patterned papers are from the Painted Blooms 6x6" pad by Penny Black.

I wanted to sign off with a photo that crossed my path and I love not only the verse but the gorgeous watercolored scene as well! Hope you have a blessed Monday!


 

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

I love that you flipped the sketch, Wanda!
Congrats on your HM win at CASE this Sketch!