Monday, March 11, 2019

PTI Win It Wednesday




Papertrey Ink's Win It Wednesday challenge is to use your favorite Papertrey packaging. Since I don't have any of their ready made bags/boxes, etc. I had to create my own gift card or money box using their Tag Sale: Quilted Die along with the Phrase Play 5 Die.  I paired it with stamps from Bitty Bouquets and Happy Hexagons. The patterned paper is from the Bitty Big Aqua Mist packet of 8 1/2" x 11" papers.


I added a simple open-on-one-end box and adhered it to the two quilted die panels.  I cut a piece of cardstock 6 1/2" long x 3" wide and scored at 1/2" and 2 1/2" intervals. I cut another 1/2" strip to adhere to the bottom and tied the top together with Aqua Mist satin ribbon.  There are several spring birthdays coming up soon, so this will be a useful gift package - perfect to tuck in a gift card or some cash!

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

So pretty and how creative Wanda...love it!! :0)

Luanne said...

So cool! I love how you fir the “happy” into the circle cut!