Thursday, January 24, 2019

Penguin Love





This month is flying on by and 
the new Fusion Card Challenge has a fun inspiration photo that spurred my card creation. To be honest...I was so focused on the penguin theme that I forgot to incorporate the sketch - lol!  How pitiful is that?!  I'll blame it on my hectic schedule of daily (Monday through Friday) trips to the radiation oncology unit where I am getting treatments for breast cancer for six weeks.


This adorable critter is from the Chilly Chums stamp set by Paper Smooches and included some minimal coloring with Copics.  I added Glossy Accents to his eyes and a black pearl to his hat.  Fine glitter was added to some tiny punched snowflake embellishments. Patterned paper is from an old 6x6" Christmas pad by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment was white embossed on black CS then die cut using a Word Bubbles Framelits Die by Stampin' Up. 

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here). Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

3 comments:

AnitaR said...

Terrific card! Sending healing thoughts...

Linda Callahan said...

Yep this guy is adorable! Super cute card!

Jen Mitchell said...

I am sending prayers to you Wanda that you will be healed soon :) God bless you for worrying about your card when you have so much more on your plate! Your card is so cute -nothing to worry about there!