Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Color Throwdown #526




Another Wednesday means there's a new Color Throwdown Challenge on board! Lisa Henke is hosting this week and has chosen aqua, blue and white as our colors. I love snowflakes, but am needing to build up some masculine birthday cards in my stash. I chose to use the freebie stamp set - Your Beautiful Birthday - that I got with my December order from Papertrey Ink.  I loved the "loose" design of these images and it allows for lots of "building" options!


I couldn't find any patterned background paper that matched exactly, so created my own using MFT's Diagonal Stripes BG stamp.  I used inks from Reverse Confetti: Island Blue, Iced Aqua, Lead, Sunshine and Tangerine. I love the dark, smoky gray of the Lead ink!  Dies included PTI's Tag Sale Quilted Die and MFT's Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Flags STAX die-namics. Some sequins and a glittery brad topped off the finished A2 card.

For more inspiration, you can click on the design team links below:

No comments: