Saturday, January 26, 2019

Just Add Ink Challenge



It's been awhile since I played along with the Just Add Ink Challenge and this week there is a yummy inspiration photo with some awesome pastels that I couldn't resist! I zeroed in on just one pastel color and that was this Bitty Big: Aqua Mist patterned paper by Papertrey Ink. I still had the PTI freebie stamp set -Your Beautiful Birthday - out on my desk from a previous project, so opted to use it again.



To get a crisp, bright black inking, I highly recommend using a MISTI so you can ink it up at least 2-3 times. I popped up the frame and fussy cut image with foam tape to give more dimension.
Slowly but surely I'm building up my stash of birthday cards!

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous project Wanda! That dsp is really lovely and such a fun design too. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Great card - I really like how this card could be used for all Birthdays. Great use of colours in your stamping. Chantell Just Add Ink

LeAnne said...

You had me at the aqua---LOVE---but the whole card just makes me smile!