Sunday, January 6, 2019

Paper Players Challenge




I'm thrilled to share that I've been asked to be a guest designer for The Paper Players Challenge team in 2019! We are starting off the new year with a fun theme - crazy about critters - thanks to Ann Shach! I needed a belated birthday card, so this was perfect for me to get that done.



My pun-loving brain had a ball using this fun stamp set! I used leftover cardstock scraps from my pretty massive box of leftovers, so I'm not 100% sure of the color names.  The cow image was colored with Copics after stamping it on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black.  Here is my enabler's list:
STAMPS: The Whole Herd (My Favorite Things).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Stitched Circle STAX, Sun Ray, Rolling Hills, Snow Drifts, The Whole Herd - all by My Favorite Things.

If you haven't joined in this challenge before, I encourage you to try it!  Next week will be a color challenge, so stay tuned.

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute! Congrats on being asked to Guest Design.

Su Mohr said...

Hi Wanda,
Your cow is adorable, and the sunbeam adds wonderful color. Plus, the puns are fabulous! I'm so glad we get to be Paper Players pals!

lichazul said...

gourgeus card Wanda
congrats !! :)
have a great day

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

You can't beat a punny sentiment Wanda and this one is perfect to raise a smile, even when a birthday wish is a belated one! Love the sunburst behind the cow too - a great use of dies to create the fun little farm scene. So thrilled that you are joining us over at The Paper Players this year - looking forward to a year of fun!

Ann Schach said...

So adorable, Wanda! The sentiment is too funny! I am so glad you are joining us as a guest designer at The Paper Players! Your work is awesome!

laurie said...

Love your cheerful card...such a cute pun too!!!

LeAnne said...

Growing up on a dairy farm, I always love these punny cow-themed cards, and this is no exception! Makes me smile from ear to ear! So happy you've joined our GD team for 2019, too!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, we are so happy you joined us at The PP! It is a pleasure to be on a team with you! Your little farm card touched my heart. Love the pun and the bright color combo you used! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Wanda! So glad you are joining us over at The Paper Players this year! Your card is absolutely adorable. I just love the “punny” sentiments, too. That chubby little cow would bring a smile to anyone’s face for sure. So cute!

Jaydee said...

Wanda, what a wonderful way to kick off your GD at the Paper Players. I love the sun rays behind your cow who, by the way, is absolutely adorable! Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee