Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Color Throwdown #527




Happy hump day everyone! The new Color Throwdown Challenge is happening today and Lori has some fabulous colors for us: navy, gray and green!  I really must use these colors more often as I think they are so striking together.


I created my own patterned background using the "We Can Do This" stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.  The circle of hearts and sentiment images were stamped twice using a MISTI.  I used Reverse Confetti's Navy Blue and Parakeet inks and used WPlus9's Fairy Dust and Silver Lining inks. Dies used: Stitched Rectangle, Circle and Fishtail Flags STAX by My Favorite Things.  

For more inspiration, you can click on the design team links below:


2 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

Very Pretty, Wanda!

Tracey McNeely said...

These colours are amazing together, I just love your card too--that background!