Saturday, May 21, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges #337



Hello everyone! May is flying by quickly and we're already on the 3rd week at Crazy 4 Challenges! This is sketch week and I know you will love this sketch!  I love pairing up this sunny yellow CS with black and white (PTI calls it Harvest Gold), because it brings a bit of sunshine to my stamp room in the midst of rain, rain and more rain!



The diagonal stripes background stamp by MFT is one of my favorite stamps because it works when I don't have patterned paper in the colors I want!  I really mixed up the companies on this card...Stitched dies from Lil' Inker Designs...Hello sentiment from Altenew's Painted Greetings stamp set...Floral and Flutter Dies by Concord and 9th (I'm really loving these open and airy flowers!)...Oval punch by SU...and as I already mentioned - the Diagonal Stripes BG by MFT.  ***A tiny tip with using large background stamps: I use my MISTI tool so I can stamp more than once if I don't get perfect coverage with the first inking.

For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, please go to the links below:

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to see you in the challenge gallery!  You can link up your creations HERE.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that flower die!! Gorgeous flowers and way to rock that color combo. I may have look into that diagonal BG stamp! Great way to create a paper you need :) Great card!

Suchi said...

Oh love this card! The flowers look so delicate and gorgeous! Beautiful! :)
Suchi xx