Saturday, May 7, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges #335



I've got great news!  I'm excited to share that I'm a guest designer on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog for the month of May!  Barbara is the hostess and because it's her birth month and emerald is the gemstone, she's asking us to create a card using emerald green!  Well, green happens to be my favorite color, so this made me do a happy dance!  Then came the dilemma of choosing an ink.  I have a LOT of greens, but SU's Gumball Green seemed to be the closest to an emerald color.  Here's my card...


The design just seemed right to choose a sympathy sentiment. Sadly, I'm needing to send this to a coworker who lost her mother this week.

STAMPS: Kinda Eclectic (leaves and butterfly), Loving Thoughts (sentiment) - both by SU.
ACCESSORIES: Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT; Stitched Line by Lil' Inker Designs; Butterfly punch by SU; Adhesive pearls.

To see what the rest of the design team has created, follow these links:
Here's hoping you will play along with the challenge this month and post your entry HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

EYSchmitt said...

This is a really beautiful card. I love all the elegant green.

Irish Cherokee said...

The color green is not a color I would normally see in a sympathy card but this is a fabulous card for that purpose. It will be appreciated and help to bring a little sunshine into the situation.

Hugs and Blessings,

JIm

Petra Swart said...

What a beautiful sympathy card, Wanda!!!! I love that leafy strip and the butterfly is so pretty!!!! This card is going to be appreciated so much - it's really beautiful!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Joanne (jojot) said...

Wanda...this is beautiful...love that leaf panel....thx for playing with the Crazies this week