Thursday, April 16, 2015

Summer Lovin'




Couldn't wait to play with some new Reverse Confetti in da house! Aren't these pineapples just the sweetest?! The yellow panel has a watercolored look, but it's actually designer paper (? retired SU).  I stamped with Crushed Curry ink then took an olive green Tombow marker and quickly colored the tiny scallops on the pineapple, huffed it, stamped it and then used the coordinating die cut.  The xoxo is from a new die set of words that I just love!  The simple layout is for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge #182.

STAMPS: Pineapples Aplenty (Reverse Confetti).
CONFETTI CUTS: Pineapples Aplenty, Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels, Fancy Words, Tag Me.

One more day of work then I'm off for a 4 day weekend!  Yay!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love...so fun!!!

Amy O said...

I can almost feel the warm summer sunshine when I look at this card. Those pineapples are cute, and I love how you've used a tag with this sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!