Monday, April 27, 2015

Mojo Monday




It's the last Monday of April, so that means the sketch is a tall and skinny one on the Mojo Monday Challenge blog! I went with a sunny theme to try and warm things up a bit. As I was making this card, the temps were really chilly outside as a brisk spring wind decided to blow throughout the day! Would really like to retire my coats for awhile.  Oh yes...back to my card...


I mixed and matched stamps from 4 different Verve sets for this one.  The surf boards were all stamped on designer paper then fussy cut.  Pretty straightforward, so I'll get right to my list of what I used...

STAMPS: Relax (surfboards and waves), Strong Anchor (circle border), Happy Hello (sentiment), Take Note (arrow) - all by Verve.
PAPER: Splash 6x6 pad by Echo Park, White (PTI).
INK: Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Jute twine, Circle Nestie, Avery Elle Citrus sequins.

For more inspiration, check out the other mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below OR you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 8 thumbnails will be the mojomakers' cards.
Carole Burrage
Debbie Carriere
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here) 

5 comments:

Huny said...

What a fantastic bright card to greet us at MojO Monday. :)

Kim said...

Fun papers and fun colors Wanda!! I love your card!!

Stampingcountry said...

Your sequins are a happy addition to your surf board card theme.

Marisa said...

Adore this!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So colorful and fabulous! Love those surfboards!