Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fusion Challenge




I was inspired by both the photo and the sketch for the current Fusion Card Challenge.  I love these whimsical florals from Reverse Confetti's Petals 'n Posies stamp set and thought they would be fun to arrange on this layout!


I stamped the sentiment twice then fussy cut each word and staggered them over the smaller panel.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye "A Mother's Love" 6x6 pad - the perfect homespun patterns that I was going for - inspired by the retro feel of the containers in the inspiration photo!  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting...

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a fun splash of blooms on this pretty card Wanda!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! I love Reverse Confetti goodies. Love the the touches of blue! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

Deanne :)

Lyndal said...

FABulous flowers Wanda! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

~amy~ said...

Your card is a bouquet of sunshine!
Thanks for joining us at Fusion♡