Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sneak Peek for ODBD



I'm playing along with the Color Challenge on SCS to use Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake.  I had to create my own "designer paper" so went with a plaid builder stamp set by MFT.  I then black embossed the new Lord's Prayer Script stamp (to be released by Our Daily Bread Designs on May 1) on heavy weight vellum.  I added a new Fancy Fritillary Butterfly die - also part of the new May release - by cutting it from white CS then sponging it with Soft Sky and Blushing Bride ink.  

That's it from me today...a quick post as I have things to get done before heading off early to work this afternoon.  

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card! I love this!

Becca Cruger said...

This is sooooo lovely! It's soft and stunning. Your sponged butterfly makes such a splash.

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful Wanda.