Thursday, April 2, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch


I whipped up this quick sympathy card using the current layout for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I wanted a mottled yellow background for the scribble flower, so I mixed Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress inks on some watercolor paper.  I placed the black die cut on top and fussy cut around the edges.  The card base is my favorite spring green - Sour Apple - by MFT.

STAMPS: New Mercies (Verve).
PAPER: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz by SU; Sour Apple by MFT; TH watercolor CS.
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed distress inks by Tim Holtz.
ACCESSORIES: Fishtail Flags Die-Namics and Layered Leaves Die-Namics by MFT; Stitched rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs; Scribble flower die by WPlus9; Clear embossing powder; Wooden dots.

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just love this card Wanda.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card, Wanda!

Jill said...

Wanda--digging your color combo here! The yellow really pops!! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

Susan R. Opel said...

I need to make a sympathy card today, and this just might be my inspiration. Love it.