Monday, April 20, 2015

Mojo Monday



Another Monday means it's time for another Mojo Monday Challenge! I used Verve's Happy Place stamp set with coordinating flower die for the focal point.  Using a Tombow marker (#126) to the stamp for the leaves, I then used Tangerine Tango ink to stamp the flowers on a second die.  I then fussy cut and paper pieced the flowers to the stems.  I used an aquapainter to pull the color into the images.



For more inspiration, check out the other mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below OR you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 8 thumbnails will be the mojomakers' cards.

Carole Burrage
Debbie Carriere
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here) 


What did I use?
STAMPS: Happy Place (Verve).
PAPER: Retro Fresh DP by SU; Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Vintage Cream.
INK: Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango.
ACCESSORIES: Square Lattice EF by SU, Retro Fresh washi tape by SU, Stitched sun die by Lil' Inker Designs, Happy Place die by Verve.

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

That's sentiment is just adorable! And your card is so bright and happy. I could just stare at it for a while whenever I needed a smile.

Karen Day said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Wanda!

Stampingcountry said...

Sweet card, Wanda!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This card just makes me one to break out the beach towels! So fabulous and fun.