Thursday, February 21, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge




It's time once again for another Fusion Card Challenge and I've used both the sketch and the photo for my inspiration! For me, the biggest element was the rainbow of colors on the cupcake.  That led me to these patterned papers from BoBunny's Surprise 6x6 pad.



I stacked 3 red "happy" diecuts then stamped "birthday" twice using a MISTI and Versafine Onyx Black ink. A trio of enamel dots topped it all off! This was another case where the papers did most of the talking and it was very quick and easy to put together.

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here). Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

A totally fun celebratory card!