Friday, November 2, 2018

Stock Your Stash




A new month means a new Stock Your Stash Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog! This month's theme is Holiday/Winter and that is perfect for me to build up my Christmas card stash!  I'm determined not to need so many last minute cards like last year!



I layered up two shades of green Leafy Wreath dies then added some images from the Christmas Candles stamp/die set by Reverse Confetti.  I added yellow Stickles to the flame and Glossy Accents to the holly berries. Everything was colored with Copics. The patterned paper is from RC's Very Merry 6x6" pack.

It's another rainy, gloomy day in VA but I'm looking forward to some time with two grand kids in a couple of hours!  Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

This is really pretty Wanda. You make me wish I had bought that set. You are still in my prayers!

Jeanne J. said...

Wanda this is so pretty! I love the way you made the candle the center of attention with that wreath background.. and the striped pattern paper really brings it all together.. candy canes!