Friday, November 16, 2018

Reindeer Gift Idea




I wanted to share an idea I found on Pinterest that was a quick and easy idea to include into 8 gift bags for the young children of nieces and nephews and also 3 of our grandchildren. We'll all be getting together in Ohio over Thanksgiving and we opted to not exchange gifts this year. I couldn't resist putting together some dollar items into treat bags for the children in lieu of the gifts and included will be these fun reindeer!

I started with die cutting the "body" from kraft cardstock using SU's Bigz Two Tags die.  The eyes are stickers found on a roll at Michael's.  I used my last three glitter dimensional dot stickers for the noses then had to resort to using small red pompoms instead when I couldn't find more of the glitter dots. The mouth was hand drawn.  I put 3 pieces of scotch tape to adhere the candy canes to the back.  I used 1/8" Score tape to adhere the front and back sides of the "body".  These would also make cute favors for your Christmas table!

No comments: