Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Triangle Trees



Can you believe another week has flown by?! The whirlwind of
Thanksgiving week is just around the corner. This week, Vickie has a fabulous color combo for us - aqua, red and silver - for the Color Throwdown Challenge! I have a clean and simple card for you since I'm also playing along with the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge

I once again used the Triangle Trees stamp set by Reverse Confetti...a fun contemporary tree design! (Note: At the time of my blog post, this set was OOS on the RC website but you might be able to find it on other sites that carry RC products).



I love the textured background of the Triangles Cover Panel die
(Reverse Confetti) paired with these trees.  I used SU inks - Coastal Cabana and Real Red - for two of the trees.  The third one was heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

 
For more inspiration from the rest of the CTD design team, click on their blog links below:         




No comments: