Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Color Throwdown & Just Add Ink



Another Wednesday has rolled around and it's time for a new color palette for the Color Throwdown Challenge - red, kraft, aqua, orange! I'm also entering this into a new (to me) challenge - Just Add Ink - which has a choose two theme happening (buttons, bows, bling)!  I chose to add a twine bow and enamel dot bling.


I came across this Leaf Prints stamp set by Tim Holtz  yesterday and completely forgot I owned it (that's a sign I have too many stamps - lol!).  I created a patterned background using SU inks: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Pool Party.  The focal point includes two dies by Reverse Confetti: Thankful Pretty Panels and Stamped Note (frame).  

For more inspiration from the rest of the CTD design team, click on their blog links below:          

No comments: