Thursday, November 29, 2018

Christmas Money Holder




I have a quick post this morning of a project that I finished up last night! I needed two money holders for gifts this year and I found a simple tutorial on Pinterest (see photos below). Here is a look at the inside...


I created a plain red belly band to hold the envelope closed and embellished it with 6 layers of snowflakes (two each of the 3 different sizes) using Stampin' Up's Bigz Snow Flurry die. The Frosted Embellishments center is from SU and am not sure if they still carry this item.


My 12x12" Christmas paper supply is very minimal, so I'm not thrilled with the patterns I used, but it will work!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  The sun is out and it's a few degrees warmer today, so need to get some errands completed!  Have a blessed day!

No comments: