Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Unleash Your Joy


Lynn is hosting this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and we are to use slate blue, orange, brown and white. I thought these colors would be perfect to use stamps from My Favorite Things' fun Deck the Howls stamp set with matching dies! I was very skimpy with using orange but I did get it in there.  I am also using Julee Tilman's latest sketch for her renewed Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  This will be an every 2 week rather than every week challenge which gives you longer time to join in on the fun.


I went with patterned papers from Carta Bella's "Winter Fun" 6x6"
pad. I opted to use an open rectangle frame to allow more of the papers to show through.  This pup really makes me smile and isn't he handsome in his almost ugly paper pieced sweater - lol?!  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card paper.  This is my first choice of cardstock to use when coloring with Copics.  The snowflakes are from a set of 3 dies by Reverse Confetti. A couple of fun details were added with Glossy Accents to the nose and Clear Star Gelly Roll Sakura highlights on the ornaments.

We're happy to welcome Caly Person as our guest design for November!  Please stop by her Create and Inspire blog and say hello HERE.

For more inspiration from the rest of the CTD design team, click on their blog links below:          



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is simplay adorable, Wanda! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday. :)