Thursday, November 8, 2018

It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere


It's time again for a new Fusion Card Challenge and there is a wine themed photo for your inspiration and a great new sketch! You can choose one or the other...OR...you can combine both!  As you can see, I used both the sketch plus I was inspired to create a wine-themed card.


I went with My Favorite Things' Uncorked stamp set that pairs up well with their Wine Service Die-Namics.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye "Fancy That!" 6x6" paper pad.  The sentiment was white embossed using Altenew's Pure White opaque embossing powder.  A quick and easy card!

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here).
Hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the soft colors with the black accents! Classy!

Jen Mitchell said...

Cheers! What a great color combo. I love your sequined bubbles!