Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Color Throwdown #509



Check out the new vibrant colors that are on board for the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Vickie is our hostess and has chosen red, orange and blue.  September has arrived and there are fall-themed cards popping up in blog land, but I am still hanging on to more summery creations though I love the fall season and will be getting on the bandwagon soon enough. 


I started with sponge blending distress oxide inks to create a background using Reverse Confetti's Leaf Lattice stencil.  I thought the color combo would be fun to do Copic coloring with this fun toucan from RC's Toucan of Friendship stamp set. 

INK: Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple, Barn Door Distress Oxide.
DIES: Toucan of Friendship (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

We're excited to have the talented Amy Kolling from Stamp-N-Paradise as our September guest designer!  Welcome Amy!!


For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:                

1 comment:

A.Rose said...

This card is gorgeous! I love 5ge stenciling!!!