Thursday, September 13, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge




We've got a citrus theme and a great sketch happening for the new Fusion Card Challenge! I knew right away I wanted to use Stampin' Up's Lemon Zest stamp set.  It has a matching punch for the lemon and leaves but the circular "orange" had to be fussy cut.  



It also has a fun "second part" to the sentiment that I added to
another lemon on the inside of the card.  Papers are from My Favorite Things Black and White Basics 6x6 pad and from Echo Park's Splendid Sunshine 6x6 pad.  I stamped the leaves with Twisted Citron distress oxide ink then rolled the stamp lightly onto Crushed Olive distress oxide ink.  I did the same process with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress oxide inks for the lemon.  The orange was stamped using Carved Pumpkin distress oxide ink.  So, this was a quick and easy card to complete!

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here).

Hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

3 comments:

Karren said...

This is so bright and fresh, Wanda, and I just love the inside! Very cool card!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how the black and white polka dots really make those bright colors pop! Great card - and I love the sentiment on the inside!!

Marlena M. said...

Clean and crisp design~love the touch of black and white, Wanda!