Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge



It's time again for a new Fusion Card Challenge and we have a baby theme in the inspiration photo along with an optional sketch to use. I decided to omit the sketch so I could use a 'go to' bib die by MFT that I love to use for baby cards.  Instead of pastels, I went with the bolder colors in this 6x6 pad by Recollections.




I die cut the tiny safety pin from shiny silver card stock and layered Raspberry Fizz CS for the "head" of the pin.  The sentiment was die cut twice from the same CS.  A tiny black enamel dot was adhered to give a dimensional eye to the duck. Here's what else I used...

STAMPS: Mini Modern Blooms (My Favorite Things).
PAPER: Craft It Flora by Recollections; White, Raspberry Fizz by PTI.
DIES: Mini Modern Blooms, Baby's Bib and Oh Baby Die-Namics by MFT.

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here).

Hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a delightful burst of color and pattern! Sweet baby card!

Jen Mitchell said...

Bold colors and a fun design for your baby card. I love this!