Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Color Throwdown #512



Add caption
It's Wednesday and that means there's a new Color Throwdown Challenge on board! Bar has some really fabulous colors for us: turquoise, gray and green! I knew I wanted to initiate this new set from Reverse Confetti and absolutely LOVE these contemporary tree designs!



I started by splattering Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron and Mowed Grass distress inks over white cardstock. I white embossed the sentiment (love the skinny sentiments that come with this stamp set)!  Here is what I used:
STAMPS: Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: New Leaf, White (PTI); Gray (from leftover pile).
INK: Versamark; Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Hickory Smoke distress inks by Ranger.
DIES: Pierced Round Top Layers, Triangle Trees by Reverse Confetti.

For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:              

No comments: