Thursday, August 30, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge


We're on the last Fusion Card Challenge in August (where on earth has this month gone?!) and there's a fabulous new inspiration photo and sketch to get your mojo moving! Remember...you don't have to use both.  You can opt to use just the sketch, just the photo or you can use them both as I did.  I started with MFT's Stitched Blooms dies to layer up a trio of daisies.  I thought the Happy Birthday Circle Frame die (MFT) would work well for the open circle element.  The patterned papers are from the Family Ties 6x6" pad by Pebbles and have been in my stash for quite some time.


For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created..
Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here)

For a little personal update...tomorrow is another milestone check mark off my "to do" list for my breast cancer battle!  It will be my last IV chemo treatment and I will be so glad to finish this phase! Next will be another CT scan to determine how much the tumor has shrunk, then surgery will be scheduled.  

Thanks so much for stopping by...hope to see you in the Fusion card gallery!

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Homespun Delight! Love the stitched diecuts and sweet patterns!

A.Rose said...

What a wonderful country look to this card!

Darnell said...

Your design is beautiful, Wanda! I love the patterned paper and those sweet daisies that just POP! Congratulations on reaching this milestone in your cancer treatments! I hope you get good news from the CT scan!! Hugs, Darnell

Jen Mitchell said...

I admire your bravery in mixing these patterned papers together. I could never do that with any confidence! This card is so beautiful - you've created Fusion perfectly! And good luck with your treatment and CT scan. Sending prayers your way :)

Karren said...

Gorgeous flowers, beautiful patterned papers and fabulous colors! All-round wonderful card!