Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Color Throwdown #510



Hi everyone! It's time for another Color Throwdown Challenge and this week, I'm your hostess! I was inspired to choose red, orange, kraft and green from this end of summer harvest photo.  My card uses Reverse Confetti products, so I am entering this into their September Stock Your Stash Challenge which has the theme to create a fall/Halloween card.




I used Reverse Confetti's Sand cardstock to emboss the Stitched
Rays cover plate for the card base.  The pumpkin and leaves were inked up with one distress ink then "kissed" with a second color to give them a slight variation.  Here's what I used...

STAMPS: Pumpkin Patch (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Kraft (Reverse Confetti), White (PTI).
DISTRESS OXIDE INKS: Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Wild Honey, Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo.
DIES: Pumpkin Patch, Topped Off Tag, Chevron PP, Hang Ups, Stitched Rays cover plate - all by Reverse Confetti. 
 
For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:                


2 comments:

Nicole Vögeli said...

Oh, this is very pretty!

Jeanne J. said...

Wanda this is drop dead gorgeous! I love the stitched kraft background and all the colorful foliage with the pumpkin!