Thursday, March 2, 2017

SFYTT


It's a new month, so that means there's a new Sketch For You To Try challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog!  It's been a long time since I inked up the Fabulous Flamingo set and thought it would pair up perfectly with RC's Flamingo ink and cardstock.  Patterned paper is from their True Love 6x6 pad and I then cut four tags (Tall Tag Trio dies) - shortening each one by 1/2".  They are now temporarily named the Not So Tall Tag Trio - lol!  I discovered my 1/4" hole punch fit the tag hole perfectly, so punched circles from Flamingo CS then added Crystal Stickles to create faux brads.  There you have it...my relaxing after a night at work project...finished at 1:00 AM late last night (or guess I should say early this morning)!

4 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Wonderful card Wanda. I love the flamingo! Cheers.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, love all the cheerful polka dots and your beautiful flamingo, Wanda!!! The black banners are so striking!!!! Lovely card, my friend!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Hugz

Kathy said...

Fabulous card, I love the Flamingo ink and the bird with the neutrals.

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is pretty awesome!
Thanks for joining us for the March Reverse Confetti SFYTT!