Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Color Throwdown



Hello and welcome to another Color Throwdown Challenge! Jodi is our hostess this week and was inspired by this home decor photo to use orange, turquoise and yellow. Though the picture has a nautical theme, I couldn't resist inking up this adorable new lamb set (All About Ewe) that was just released this month by Reverse Confetti!  I thought it would pair up well with the whimsical florals in RC's Petals 'n Posies set.




I'll get right to my list of what I used...
STAMPS: All About Ewe, Petals 'n Posies - Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: Iced Aqua (Reverse Confetti); X-Press It Blending Card; White (PTI).
INK: Tangerine, Lime Green (Reverse Confetti); Daffodil Delight (SU); Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES:Tall Striped Panel, All About Ewe, Petals 'n Posies, Lacy Circles - Reverse Confetti.
COPICS: C00, C1, C3, RV10, BG11, BG32, YR04, YG23, YG25.

Congratulations to our guest star stamper this week - Tara Chaussee of Secret Bees Studio!

For more details on how to play along, head over to the Color Throwdown Blog and you'll find the information on the right sidebar!  You can also visit the rest of the design team's creations for more inspiration by clicking on the links below:

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh my gosh how cute Wanda. I love that ewe!

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is adorable!