Sunday, March 5, 2017

Friendship



How is it possible that it's Sunday evening and my 3 day weekend off is over already?! Squeezing in one last card for the Freshly Made Sketches and The Card Concept challenges, I went into my archives for some older stamps.  The background is SU's retired French Script background.  The sentiment (Flourishes' Tulips For Friends) and the florals (Flourishes' Garden Picks) are some old favorites.  After stamping on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo
black ink, I colored with Copics and fussy cut then popped the jar of florals with foam tape.  Patterned paper is from The Citrus Matstack by DCWV.

COPICS: YG00, YG01, YG03, BG11, BG15, YG95, G99.

It's time to let my bedtime oils kick in...lavender and vetiver in the diffuser...Tranquil roller bottle on my wrists and neck. 😴

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, Wanda! (I still wish I'd bought that French Script background when it was available).

Jen Timko said...

A beautiful combination of elements and such a great take on the inspiration. Lovely work! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that scrip bg is so lovely and makes the perfect backdrop for your beautiful flowers, Wanda!!!! This is a fabulous card and I'm sure it's going to be one of the picks for the week at FMS!!!!!! Wonderfully done, my friend!!!
Hugz

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, this is perfect! Love the use of the older images (French Script is still one of my favs as well) :-) Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I always love a scripted background!! Your card is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us here at the Card Concept!
Hugs! Mackie