Saturday, March 11, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things


Good Saturday everyone! Check out this fun inspiration photo for the new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge! I was inspired to use a rainbow of colors, a music theme along with black as a part of the color combo.  I kept waffling between two ideas and ended up making two cards...never deciding which one was the best interpretation. Guess I'll let you be the judge - haha.



My first card uses the Who's That Musical Girl stamp set by My Favorite Things.  My rainbow of color is simply the striped paper border.  The focal image was paper pieced and colored with Copics.  The treble clef tag was stamped in black ink then clear embossed and attached with tiny brads.  


http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

For my second attempt, I watercolored on Ranger watercolor CS using Mijello Mission Gold paints.  I then die cut a trio of Chloe Stems - a die by Memory Box.  The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Dream In Color stamp set.  So there you have it...you get two for the price of one today! 

We're happy to have Michelle Lupton from Handmade by Michelle as our guest designer this week!  Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.

To see what the rest of the designers created, head on over to the Inspired By blog HERE.  Here's hoping you will find some time to join us!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are both wonderful!

Karren said...

Both gorgeous cards! The rainbow colored Chloe stems look so fun and the music score flag is perfect.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love both these, Wanda!!!!! I like the cute sentiment on the first card and the rainbow colours on the side!!!!! The multi colour chloe stems on the second card are beautiful and that is another lovely sentiment!!!! Both beautifully done!!!!
Hugz