Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So Blessed



I'm squeaking in a card hours before the deadline for this really great layout for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  After getting happy mail yesterday from WPlus9's new release, I knew the Doodle Bud stamp set would be perfect to create a one layer card with a doodled frame (the little squiggles are stamps and the lines were drawn using a Tombow marker #899).

The coordinating Doodle Bud dies (wow...I see they are already sold out!) make it so easy to arrange these fun flowers!  I used the yummy colors for the new Colour Q challenge Stay tuned for more cards using WPlus9.  A real shame that working full time interferes with my stamping obsession...errr...hobby - lol!

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wanda this is gorgeous!
The doodled frame goes perfectly with those beautiful flowers!
Thanks for playing at CTS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh I love this! I love the squiggles and thought they were hand drawn at first! Such a fun and whimsical card! So glad to see you at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

wow, Wanda, love your card, love that saying especially! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

This is as gorgeous as it gets...what a wonderful card. Just love it...thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

artfulstampin said...

What a cute card!