Monday, June 1, 2015

Celebrating 400 Mojo Sketches!



Wow! Can you believe this is the 400th Mojo Monday challenge?!  Some of the team members decided to dig into the archives to see when we first started playing along.  After checking my entries on Splitcoaststampers, I started with sketch #52 and this challenge has been a regular fave of mine ever since!  Julee has produced the majority of sketches with occasional layouts created by the mojo team members.  She thought it would be fun to re-use the very first sketch for our 400th challenge.  I immediately thought of a sunburst theme when I saw it.  My sun ray die, however, makes my card a flipped version.  The clouds are popped with foam dots and then I added 3 different shades of yellow sequins by Avery Elle to give it a little more pizzazz!  Very simple but it makes me happy! 

Check out the rest of the mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below...or... you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 7 thumbnails will be the design team's cards.
Carole Burrage
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here)  

Hope you will join us...would love to see what you create!

STAMPS: Sunny Days (Verve).
PAPER: Daffodil Delight (SU), White (PTI).
INK: Versafine Onyx Black (sentiment stamped twice using my MISTI).
ACCESSORIES: Sun Ray Die-Namics (MFT), Stitched circle and stitched clouds dies by Lil' Inker Designs, Citrus Blend sequins by Avery Elle.

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wanda this is pure sunshine delight. Loving the sunray effect.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stampingcountry said...

Fun card, Wanda! Your bling really makes it.

Marisa said...

Thsi is darling, Wanda - nothing better than sunshine! Love the toolbox one too.

Lisa said...

I'm so inspired by this beautiful card!!! Love it.

America said...

Lovely, Fun, Happy and bright.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Wanda! Love those sprinkled sequins on the rays! Thanks for all the magic you bring to my sketches!

tiffelijah said...

Such an inspiring card, Thank you Wanda for sharing I with us. I lost my dad two months ago and the sunshine is a daily reminder I need to just keep getting up with the sun and making it one day at a time. Absolutely beautiful!

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful card as always. So cheery.
Sue

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

PERFECT! Love the bright beams for this sketch! :)