Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Solitary Rose



I'm posting my CAS card that I created yesterday for SCS CAS challenge to use a colored background rather than a neutral card base. I went really bold with this retired Pink Passion CS from SU.  I had some gelli plate printing fun on Sunday afternoon, so the strips you see are one of the sheets created by mixing pink and gold acrylic paints with Hero Arts tweed pattern stencil and TCW Mini Basketweave stencil.  I die cut the rose and leaves using MFT's Rose with Overlay and Layered Leaves Die-Namics.  This was a very quick and easy card to throw together!  I'll add a sentiment later to fit the occasion.  Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful with the bright pink and gold.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}