Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sketch For You To Try



Woke up to another day with no sun in sight. :-( I guess that's why I gravitated toward some warm sunny color choices for my card! Jen has another great Sketch For You To Try challenge this month and I went with the Go Together stamp set by Reverse Confetti for a fun sentiment combo!  I thought it would be perfect with this older DP from Cosmo Cricket's "Garden Variety" 6x6 pack.  Since I wanted more of the veggies to show, I fattened up the horizontal border a bit.  I colored the letters with Copic color YR09 and added some staples, wood veneer hearts/arrow, and Avery Elle sequins as embellishments. 

The tag is a die by Reverse Confetti and the borders are a Martha Stewart punch.  Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Love this, Wanda...what a great design and you have used such cute embellies!!!! The veggie paper is the perfect detail, too!!!

Lisa H. said...

ack! totally CUTE!!! love that you dug out that paper....it's perfect!

Nancy Thomas said...

I think I have this paper too somewhere - love the design! What a fun card.