Friday, February 21, 2014

ODBD February Release Reminder

 

Hopefully, you've already been to the ODBD store and ordered some new stamps and dies from their February release. I've had a great time playing with their new February release goodies and have another sample to enable you! :-)  I went with some subway art to show all the sweet little sentiments in the Be Mine set.  I first stamped the filigree heart image from the Bless Your Heart set using Unicorn white pigment ink on a die cut kraft heart (ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts die) then added the tiny sentiments.

For more inspiration using the February release, be sure to visit the ODBD blog where you'll find the designers' blogs on this page.
You can also click on the names below...

Stacy * Sandee * Julie * Grace * Chris * Cathy * Lori Dawn * Sabrina * Wanda

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so creative. Love the wording on the heart.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sabrina Jackson said...

Wanda, oh my goodness, what a gorgeous card! I absolutely love how you've over stamped the Bless Your Heart with all of those sentiments from the Be Mine set....so creative! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Oh Wanda... when I saw this I gasped! This is such a beautiful study in texture and a gorgeous color combo! Love the subway art with the sentiments overstamped on the heart, and I love the sparkle of the red and the great embossing folder... and the twine, key charm and that pop of black! Wow!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Wanda, I just love your technique! Didn't know what it was called, but you have really made a fabulous card with it! Just love having these small words to use like this! And I love the layout with all the delightful elements...like the little key!! A treat for my eyes, sweet friend!

Stacy Morgan said...

Wanda this is darling. I like the sentiments inside the heart, very cool idea. So sweet.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card!! I just love the sentiments stamped on the heart and your creative design with all the details and texture. Gorgeous my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Cathymac said...

Eeeeeek…how creative, Wanda! Love all the sentiments inside the heart! Fabulous arrangement of collage elements…love the sparkly paper and bold colors with the white embossed background! Hugs!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Wanda! I love your colors and fun layout. The greetings stamped all over the big heart are just wonderful.

Dawn said...

love all the little Be Mine stamped all over the large heart!
cute card!

Kelley said...

Such a cute card, Wanda!! Love all the little stamps on the heart!