Monday, February 10, 2014

Mojo Monday


 
Happy Monday everyone! Here's hoping you had a great weekend (I did because I was off work!) and now there's a brand new week and a brand new Mojo Monday Challenge! Tags and hearts....love, love, love Julee's sketch!  While rearranging my paper stash recently, I came across this K and Co paper by Kelly Panacci that I totally forgot I owned.  I used a tag die by Reverse Confetti and then it was layering time!  A crimped jotted heart, some elegant leaves, a ready made felt flower, a sentiment banner and a sprinkling of Verve's pastel sequins...and there you have it.  Another Valentine card completed!  I've been selling them at work in case anyone wonders why on earth I need this many Valentines - lol! 

The border stamp of tiny green hearts is from Verve's Thankful Hearts set; the leaves are from their Bloom and Grow set and the sentiment from Small Phrases.  

For more inspiration, check out the first 7 thumbnails on the Mojo Monday blog, OR...you can visit each mojomaker's blog listed below:

Dies used: Jotted Heart (Verve), Elegant Leaves (Verve), Tag Me (Reverse Confetti), Staggered Heart Border Die-Namics by MFT.
Ribbons: Certainly Celery and Rose Red by SU. Jute twine by American Crafts.


8 comments:

dstandard said...

Such a pretty Valentine's card Wanda! Love it!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty papers. Your heart and flower cluster is so pretty.

Stampingcountry said...

Cute card, Wanda! Like your row of hearts across the top.

Marisa said...

One of my favorite colour combos and just love that felt flower. Wonderful set of hearts across the top too.

Lee-Anne said...

Such pretty colors, Wanda! Love the little hearts stamped on the banner and that wonderful felt flower!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Love all the texture in your card, especially loving the felt flowers! Great job!

Heather North said...

Love the strip of hearts across your pretty card.

Patti said...

Stunning! I love your felt flowers.