Saturday, February 1, 2014

Retrosketches News




I'm so excited to announce that I'm going to be a guest designer for Arielle's Retrosketches Challenge during February!  I'm a big fan of this weekly Saturday sketch and what's even more fun is that there is a sponsor for this #100 milestone challenge - REVERSE CONFETTI!  If you follow my blog, you know this is one of my fave stamp companies! 


I couldn't stop with just one RC stamp set for my card.  I started with the Go Together set which is so versatile to create many different sentiment combos.  Isn't that little heart border just the sweetest?!  I found myself picking up the Arrows and Elements set (I use this one over and over!) for the arrow and tiny polka dotted heart images (glammed up with some Glossy Accents!).  I stamped "Together" in Riding Hood Red then filled in the letters using a silver Wink of Stella shimmer brush pen. 

Here's what I used...
PAPERS: Devoted 6x6 pad by Carta Bella, Textured white CS, Riding Hood Red, Neenah white.
INK: Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist, Basic Gray.
ACCESSORIES: Buttons by SU, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT, Avery Elle sequins, Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon by SU, Jute twine, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella silver shimmer brush pen, Tag & arrow dies by Reverse Confetti, Stitched square dies by Lil Inker Designs.

Here's hoping you will join in the celebration at retrosketches!  You just might be the winner of Jen's generous gift card to shop at Reverse Confetti!  

4 comments:

Broni said...

A huge congrats on the RS stint as guest designer! You'll rock it of course! Love your card!!!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats on being RS guest, what fun! luv your card, so trendy!

sparkle & shine *~*

Marisa said...

Congrats on the GDT!! Love the card too :)

Lisa H. said...

sweet sweet card! love all the RC goodies you used here. looks fabulous!