Friday, December 14, 2012

Let it Snow!


...that's the theme at Raise the Bar...our last challenge for 2012! Where on earth did the year go?  I can't believe 2012 is almost history!  One of the things I love about Facebook is the instant "news" that comes across from so many stamper friends.  It was there that I learned about Mo Mannings' sale on Mo's Digital Pencil where I purchased this adorable snowman image!  The sentiment is from Flourishes' Warm Winter Wishes set.  I colored with Copics and added some glitter to the snowy guy.  The layout is a tweaked version of Karen Giron's current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Colors are based on the ColourQ challenge.

PAPER: Merry DP by MME, Old Olive, X-Press It Blending Card.

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a cute snowman and you ahve coloured him and sprinkled him with glitter wonderfully :) Fun papers too!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Wanda-great coloring and I love how you used the touch of glitter on the snowman-I am with you-where did 2012 go???

Unknown said...

Super sweet snowman. I love the touch of glitter..super cute. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Joan Ervin said...

I just love these colors and what a darling little sparkly snowman...this is adorable, Wanda!!!!!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet snowman, Wanda, love your little scene! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week. Happy Holidays!