Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Birthday Movie Pass


We had a partly sunny, balmy Christmas day in the low 50's, but today is a different story! Woke up to snow covering the ground and it's still coming down after changing to sleet late morning! It's a day when I decided I would stay in my warm fleece robe! I've missed my stamping routine, so wanted to play along with MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  As you can see, I flipped it and made it an A-2 sized card.  With inspiration from the snow outdoors, I chose to ink up this new PI image from MFT, colored with Copics and added some glitter.  The inside has a gift card pocket which will hold a movie GC for my brother who is having a birthday on the 31st.  Love this new GC die by MFT...so much quicker than the old DIY method.

STAMPS: Thanks Snow Much (snowman) by MFT, Just the Ticket by MFT, Sentiment by MFT
PAPER: Winter Wishes DP by Echo Park, X-Press It Blending Card, White CS by PTI
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Die-Namics Rounded Banner STAX, Card Pocket Horizontal and Ticket die by MFT; Snowflake button and brad, Glitter, Copics.

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Love your snowman and I have to get the GC die too!! Ahh....snow then sleet...not fun and perfect day for stamping!