Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blessed!


Blessed pretty much sums up my feelings as I look back over the past year!  It hasn't been all roses, but when I remember the tragedies - both worldwide and locally in family and friends' lives, I truly do feel blessed!  This Glitz paper pad has been in my stash for MANY months and I haven't touched it until now.  Not sure why because I love the soft earthy tones!

This card was created for the following challenges:
Sketchbook Saturday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp! - anything goes
SCS Ways to Use It - resolution check in (one of my 2012 resolutions was to use DP that hasn't been touched yet)
Word Art Wednesday - Faith/Anything Goes

PAPER: French Kiss by Glitz, Early Espresso & Always Artichoke (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI).
ACCESSORIES: Doily Die-Namics by MFT, Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX by MFT, Sentiment die by PTI, Branch w/Leaves die by Sizzix, Jute twine, Prima by Prima Marketing.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this, Wanda!! Fabulous colour combo, use of that word die and the flower is fabby :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the earthy tones and the beautiful distressed flower :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Wanda: I just LOVE this card...all the natural tones and that fabulous flower are just the perfect combo. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us this week in our challenge. I miss seeing your art, and I'm SO super excited when you are able to join us. Hope you had a blessed Christmas. I love this "BLESSED" from PTI - one of my favorite die-cut sets that I don't use often enough! I wish you an awesome 2013 and hope to see you share your talents with us often!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Diane Noble said...

Wanda, this is a beautiful creation and reminder for us to focus on the blessings we have. So much in our world would draw us to only see what is ugly, but you have brought so much beauty back to us here through your artwork. Thank you for sharing with us at WAW this week.
Diane
Word Art Wednesday