Friday, December 28, 2012

Dirty Dozen Cards: November 2011

November 2011 was my last month to be part of the dirty dozen design team. When they tell you the 6 months go by quickly, they aren't kidding! That month's theme was "Child's Play" and we were challenged to channel our "inner kid".
I have great memories of rainy day family time putting puzzles together!  This was also my favorite card for the month.
I'm always amazed that children can find the simplest of things and consider it play time!
Bingo!
A reminder of the game "button, button, who's got the button?"
Growing up in northeastern Ohio, my brothers and I had plenty of opportunity to play in the snow...building forts and snowmen, having snowball fights, making snow angels, etc.
Baby's first toy
 My children had a number of collections when they were young which gave them many hours of play time...Micro Machines, Beanie Babies, rocks, annual Christmas ornaments, Pogs, sea shells, etc. So, this ornament is a reflection of that play time memory.
Tag...you're it!

That's the end of my dirty dozen time on memory lane.  Thanks for walking with me.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, Wanda, this is just the "dirtiest" blog post!!! :) You're amazing, and this shows just how talented you are - love everyone of these beauties!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Isn't that a fact! 6 months flies by -- fun to see them all together!

Happy New Year. Looking forward to creations made in 2013~

Marisa said...

Such fun cards showcasing lots of goodness :)