Thursday, December 20, 2012

Glitz and Glitter


On the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS, Cathy has challenged us to use glitz and glitter. Just when I think I'm finished with my card list, I think of more names and I'm into my glitter pot once again! I can't seem to capture the glitter in a photo, but trust me...the edges of the poinsettia were sponged with Pink Pirouette ink, then glittered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and a glue pen.  The glittery circle shapes were a clearance bargain I found at my last excursion to Michael's.  Lots of die cuts combined here with one wee sentiment from Verve's "Peace on Earth" set.

What else did I use?
PTI Cover Plate: Quatrefoil Die, Persian Motifs by Spellbinders, Poinsettia dies by SB, Die-Namicis Fishtail Flags STAX by MFT.

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is beautiful!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,love it...

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and fun glittery shapes/Brads/die cuts!! Happy Holidays!

Marisa said...

Beautiful white poinsettia and great touch with all the glitter :) Love that BG too - may have to add that to my PTI wish list!

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful Wanda!! I love the softness of your poinsettia!!
Hugs