Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glory to God in the Highest




Karen has a great color combo on the SCS Color Challenge - Vanilla, Real Red & Wild Wasabi...perfect for cranking out another Christmas card! I used Teresa Kline's great Mojo Monday Sketch (using the upside down version) for the layout. The sentiment and cross were embossed in gold and I added a touch of gold cording to "tie in" with the gold theme. I'm sad to come near the end of my vanilla rosettes from SU...I love the 3 staggered sizes and it's hard to find those sizes in other sites. It's a rainy day in Virginia...but... a great way to enjoy my Christmas tree and mantle lights during the daytime!

STAMPS: Richly Blessed (Verve)
PAPER: Season's Greetings by Echo Park, Very Vanilla
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Queen's Gold EP by Ranger, Vanilla rosettes, Frond & fern punches by MS, Lace trim, Gold cording, Cross die by Verve.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you flipped the sketch, Wanda. Lovely Dps and the lace is gorgeous. Great take on the mojo sketch.

Bridget said...

Wanda, your gorgeous card makes me excited to receive this set - waiting for it to arrive in the mail - FABULOUS use of today's colors, so vibrant and of course, the message is WONDERFUL!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! Love the gold and excellent use of the sketch!!! Don't have my tree up yet but, working on recruiting my DD's friend to help decorate (she's here all the time anyway). I've always been a good online shopper myself but, this year just plain behind!!

Mary Marsh said...

I loved this card when I saw it on scs Wanda-it's a beautiful Christmas card with the scripture verse takes center stage-even with all your other embellies-which I also love-especially the cross

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

Kristen said...

great take on the sketch, this is a wonderful card.

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

Andrea Ewen said...

This is stunning, Wanda! Beautiful, festive colors and downright gorgeous accents! Love that lace, too!