Friday, December 16, 2011

Flowers in Winter



Wendy has challenged us to bring on the flowers to brighten up a drab winter day in the Free 4 All challenge on SCS. So, I'm bringing you some new daisies from Our Daily Bread Designs! I colored the image with Copics as follows...I used Y18 to color the petals; YR21 was added to each tip, then I flicked some YR24 color lightly from the center to the middle of the petal. Centers were colored with E44 & E47. I used YG03 & YG67 on the leaves. While the image was still in the Nestie, I sponged Antique Linen distress ink around the edges. Hope your Friday has been brightened with this card!

STAMPS: Daisy by ODBD
PAPER: Lost & Found Two "Sunshine" pad by My Mind's Eye, Black, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen distress ink by Tim Holtz
ACCESSORIES: Postage Stamp Nestie, Labels Twenty One Nestie, Satin ribbon by SU, Gold cording, Vintage button by PTI, Tiny hearts border by MS

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Lovely Black Eyed Susan, Wanda :) Love the colour combo and the black ribbon just pops.